With regular use, our Menopause Relief Vaginal Steam Blend assist with vaginal dryness, hormone balance and so many great benefits. Allow our blends to assist your most personal needs.
Ingredients: Basil, Red Raspberry leaf, Nettle Leaf, Lady’s Mantle, Rose Pedas & Buds, Oregano & Marshmallow
Yoni steaming is a holistic health practice where the warmth of herbal steam gently permeates the vagina. Yoni steaming is a powerful ancient remedy that has been used for centuries by women worldwide. This gentle treatment provides effective support for the female reproductive system and will potentially relieve symptoms of Yeast Infection, Bacteria Vaginosis, and any unwanted itching or discharge caused by bad bacteria.
COMBO: Devine-Pause Steaming Herbs 3 oz. + Women’s Extract 1 oz.+ Antioxidant Tea 25 bags (Save $)
Our amazing blend of herbs work wonders for your yoni steaming therapy. We encourage most women to try a yoni steam. You are likely to see great benefit to this ancient remedy for the following:
🌸 Reducing menstrual symptoms, such as bloating, cramps, exhaustion, and heavy bleeding
🌸 Regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles, decreases heavy menstrual flow
🌸 Eases discomfort of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness & uterine prolapse
🌸 Promotes healing of vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
🌸 Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
🌸 Helps to restore bacterial and PH balance to aid in prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis and odors
🌸 Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain
🌸 Helps tighten the vaginal canal
🌸 Detoxification of the womb, body and mind, quick healing and tone the reproductive system after birth
Yoni steaming is also recommended even if you are not experiencing any of the above, as it is a great way to soothe and pamper yourself, and is known to relieve anxiety in women.
Who should NOT yoni steam?
Women who are pregnant, or think there is any possibility that they might be, should NOT do any type of yoni steam. Doing so may endanger the pregnancy and can cause contractions of the uterus. For the same reason, it is also not recommended for women who have an Intrauterine Device (IUD). Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are encouraged not to steam until the symptoms have passed and visited your doctor. Women also should not steam while menstruating or when open sores or blisters are present.
How often should I yoni steam?
As part of an overall self-care regime, we recommend that women steam two to three times per month, always during weeks in which you are not menstruating. Women who suffer from pain, bloating or exhaustion during menstruation should steam two to three times within the week before menstruation. Women who are experiencing fertility challenges should steam once per week, and maybe twice during pre-ovulation, to make sure that the tissue is moist and that the cervical fluids are clear and copious. They should expect to steam for three months before seeing results. For the postpartum, a yoni steam may be done three times per week for four weeks to facilitate healing and toning of the uterus and vagina (please be sure there are no open wounds and that you are no longer bleeding).
Please ensure no allergic reaction of the herb blend ingredients by rubbing pinch of mixture on forearm BEFORE use
- Boil about 8 cups of water (preferably purified water) in a pot or electric kettle with 1 oz of herbs per steam session
- Keep lid on
- Steep blend for about 5 minutes or so with the lid on! this allows the strength of the herbs to release within the pot and not evaporate as without a lid
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water, use caution.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet and wrap around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm. You do not want any cold air to get into your body while you are steaming. DRINK H2O during your session!!!
- Yoni steam for about 20-35 minutes, depending on your comfort. (If steam cools down too quick, you can warm the pot for a few minutes and continue with session
- Dispose of the herbs and water out in your garden, grass, dirt, etc. Recycle with mother nature!!
- Please research and follow proper yoni steaming directions and seating safety ideas.
- Instructions are fairly simple and is included with EVERY purchase in package.
Uses: Click on attached photos above for herb information. It’s best to research the herbs for specific “uses, side effects, interactions, etc…”
About Our Products
All of our herbs and botanicals are tested for a variety of specifications in a Quality Control Laboratory, including identity and purity, along with a number of other additional tests. We are committed to stringent quality control inspection procedures, and experienced technicians hand-select only superior quality herbs and botanicals for encapsulation. All steps ensure a premium quality and exceptionally potent herbal dietary supplement. Only the finest growers in the world cultivate the natural herbs and organic herbs we offer, so you can be assured of their quality and potency. Many of our products may be purchased in several different forms through our website: Capsules, Powder, Organic cut and sifted (C/S), Wild Crafted cut and sifted (C/S), Teas , Extracts, Salves etc..
Packaging: All Alkaline Luxe Capsules, Powders and Teas are packaged in environment-friendly:
- Resealable, zip lock on the top to keeps food fresh; Easy-tear notch, kraft paper food storage pouch
- Wax in the inner surface, waterproof and prevent moisture from getting into the pouch
- Transparent window
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
(California laws require to follow, we must post as required. Thank you for your understanding and participation)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Please seek medical advice before starting any supplements, Herbal Teas, Yoni Wash & Care
- ALLERGENS: Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. If you feel that you have an allergic reaction to any natural ingredients, seek medical help
- When using nutritional supplements, Herbal Teas, Yoni Wash & Care Products, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition(s), and/or taking prescription medication(s), Pregnant and/or Breastfeeding or other concerns
- It’s best to ask you medical professional and research the herbs for specific “uses, side effects, interactions, etc..
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is a natural dietary supplement intended for nutritional support
Visit our FAQ page for Disclaimers.