*Yoni steaming is a holistic health practice where the warmth of herbal steam gently permeates the vagina. Yoni steaming is a powerful ancient remedy that has been used for centuries by women worldwide. This gentle treatment provides effective support for the female reproductive system and will potentially relieve symptoms of Yeast Infection, Bacteria Vaginosis, and any unwanted itching or discharge caused by bad bacteria.
Who should NOT yoni steam?
*Women who are pregnant, or think there is any possibility that they might be, should NOT do any type of yoni steaming. Doing so may endanger the pregnancy and can cause contractions of the uterus. For the same reason, it is also not recommended for women who have an Intrauterine Device (IUD). Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are encouraged not to steam until the symptoms have passed and visited your doctor. Women also should not steam while menstruating or when open sores or blisters are present.
Packaging: Alkaline Luxe Capsules and Powders are packaged in:
- Resealable, zip lock to keep food fresh; Easy-tear notch, food storage pouch
- Transparent window
Uses: Click on attached photos above for herb information. It’s best to research the herbs for specific “uses, side effects, interactions, etc…”
(California laws require to follow, we must post as required. Thank you for your understanding and participation)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Please seek medical advice before starting any supplements.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- ALLERGENS: Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. If you feel that you have an allergic reaction to any natural ingredients, stop the use of this product and seek medical help
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition(s), and/or taking prescription medication(s)
- It’s best to ask you medical professional and also research the herbs for specific “uses, side effects, interactions, etc..
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is a natural dietary supplement intended for nutritional support
Visit our FAQ page for Disclaimers.
WE ARE NOT MEDICAL DOCTORS: We do not diagnose illnesses or prescribe pharmaceuticals. We are nutritional herbalist consultants and make suggestions relating to nutrition. None of the information offered here is intended to replace any program or medications that your medical doctor has prescribed for you. Always speak to your healthcare provider before starting any of our products
There are no reviews yet.